Training for Tutors
Tutors attend an in-house training session by calling and scheduling an appointment at 479-273-3486 or by signing up for a scheduled tutor training.
- Tutor training session –- 2 hours
- Learn how to work with students to improve their reading, writing, listening and speaking skills.
- Learn about the materials that you and your student will use during a tutoring session.
- Learn how to prepare for a tutoring session with your students.
- Learn about the Literacy Council of Benton County.
Back to: Volunteers